The Scouts NSW email system does not come with any Desktop applications. It only comes with the online versions.
If you have access to MS Outlook desktop version, you can add your Scouts email account to this program.
These instructions are for MS Outlook 2016, but should work with 2013 and Office 365.
- Open MS Outlook desktop application
- Go to the File menu and select + Add Account
- The Account set up screen will be shown
Enter the following
- Your Name – Enter your name
- Email Address – Enter your Scouts NSW email address
- Password – Enter your email password
- Retype Password – Re-enter your email password
- Click Next
- After a few minutes, you will be shown this screen. Enter your password and press Sign in
- Once the account has been added the screen will look like this
- You will need to restart Outlook for the mailbox to shown