If you are NOT a hybrid user, (Generally these are accounts created after 01/05/2019) you can create a password recover option so that it you forget your password you can reset it.
You need to set this up before you forget your password.
Follow these steps
- Go to the website
- Logon to the site with your user name and password
Enter your Scouts NSW email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and press Next
- Enter your password and press Sign in
- Once you are logged in you will be shown this page
- Configure one or both of the options
This is the instructions for Email Authentication
- Press Set it up now
- On this screen, enter an email address that you will have access to
e.g. a personal email account
Enter an email address and select email me
An email will be sent to the email address you just enter with a validation number
- This screen will be show. Go to your email account you entered above and get the validation code. Enter in this field and press verify.
- Once you have verified the screen will be updated with a green tick next to the Authentication email. If you wish you can completed the phone one.