Organise Level Distribution Lists will only be set up for organise wide use.
These lists will be limited to State functions.
Users need to create their own Contact Lists within their own account.
Contact Lists are a local list of contacts that you can create a group of.
You can then select this group to send a email to.
- Logon to your Scouts NSW email account
- Select the People icon from the bottom of the screen
- From the New menu, select Contact list
- From this screen, give the list a name, add some notes about what the list is used for and add members.
Suggestion: Start the list name with the word List - so that all your lists are placed together.
- Once you have finished adding members press save
- Your new list will be displayed in your contacts under the name your called your list
- To send an email to this list, open your Outlook app and compose a new message. In the To box start typing the name of the list and search for it. Once found select it.