This article describes how to invite members to attend a training course.
This task would be completed by the State office training department.
- Participants have been added to the MS Team training course.
- Participants have been added the the MS Team Channel for the course they are taking.
- Participants have activated their Scouts NSW email address.
- The State office training department identifies who is attending the course.
- The State office training department have added these members to the (MS Teams) Training team and added them to the MS Teams (Channel) for the course.
- The State office training department create an appointment in MS Outlook Calendar.
- The participants all receive a meeting request for the training course.
- When the meeting (Training Course) starts the participants clicks on the
- The meeting (Course) starts.