Add a Car Parking Calendar to Outlook
View a Car Parking Calendar in Outlook
- Open Outlook (Desktop or Web)
- Navigate to calendars
- For Desktop - On the left hand side you will see your calendars listed.
- Right click on My Calendars and select Add Calendar > From Address Book
The selection box will be shown
- Make sure you select "Global Address List"
- Search for Car
- The above list will be shown.
- Select the Car Space(s) you want to add to your Outlook
- For Web - Click on Add calendar
- Select Add from directory
- Search for Car, you may have to expand your search by clicking on search directory
- All the calendars you have selected will be shown in your lists.