Scouts NSW State Office at Homebush has limited parking.
There are a total of 14 parking spaces, 7 Permanent Holders and 7 Casual Users
|Parking Space||Who||Parking Space||Who|
|61||EA to the CEO||122||Open|
- Permanent Holders will un book their allocated spots when they do not require parking.
- If a permanent holder does not require their spot for a day or period, then staff are allowed to book that spot after 3pm the work day before.
- Casual bookings can only be made from 3pm the work day before the booked day.
- Casual hirers cannot book the same spot 2 days in a row.
To book a spot
- Open Outlook (Desktop or Web)
- Navigate to calendars
- Create a new appointment (Meeting Request)
- Enter the following into the meeting
- Title: Your name (e.g. John Citizen)
- Start Date / Time: Select when you want the parking spot
- End Date / Time: Select when you want the parking spot
Note: Do not select All day event
- Select Show As: Set to free (so this will not make you busy on your calendar)
- Select Scheduling Assistant
- Select Add Room
- Select the Car Parking space you want to book (Double click on it and click Ok)
- Press send to send the request to the system to book the spot
- If you have been successful or not you will receive an email back confirming your booking or not