State Membership Annual Billing Fees
In July 2021 Scouts NSW introduced Phase 1 of the State Membership Fee Annual Billing project.
Phase 1: To invoice all members directly for their Quarter 2 (July 21 - September 21) state membership fees.
The invoices were issued via email to all members from 15th July. All emails had been sent by 18th July.
Phase 2: This is to be launched in October and will cover the Quarters of 3 & 4, (October 21 - March 22).
From April 22, the full year of State Membership Fees will be issued as one invoice. There will be options on how to pay the invoice. More details will be provided closer to go live.
A Status Report was been made available to each group to see the status of their members charges and payments.
To access the Report
- Logon to ScoutLink
- Select Formation from the ScoutLink Menu
- All the Groups formations will be listed
- Select the "Scout Group" formation
- At the top of the screen you will see the "Invoices Report" button.
Click on the button.
- The report options will be shown.
- Select the start date as 01/07/2021 and press Generate, Print or CSV.
(Generate will show the report just on your screen.)
(Print will generate the report then open up the printer options. For best results select Landscape for the Layout.)
(CSV will generate the report and download it as a CSV file to your computer. Note: Depending on the number of members in your group, this could take a few minutes to download.)
This is the report created on the screen.
Member ID: Membership number of the member.
Name: Name of the member.
Email: This is the email address ScoutLink will use to send out the invoice / receipt too.
Note: that if the email is updated on the member record, the updated email address will be shown.
Invoice ID: The members invoice number.
Appointment: Members appointment in the group.
Formation: Members formation in the group.
Back Billing: Fees for previous quarter(s) they have not been billed for.
Joining Fee: One of fee for new members joining.
Membership: Current membership fee charge.
AKR: If the member has any AKR (Active Kids Rebate) voucher credits against their record, this is the credit that has been applied to this invoice.
Total: Total invoice due for payment, once any AKR credits have been applied.
Payment: The amount the member has paid for the invoice.
Payment Date: The date the invoice was paid by the member.
Note1: if there is no payment to be made, the words "No Payment Required" will be shown.
Note2: if the member has resigned since the invoice was issued and they have not paid their fees, the words "Member has Resigned" will be shown.
- If the Total column show $0.00, this means that the member has nothing to pay as their fees have been covered by their AKR voucher.
- Depending on the number of members of your group the report (on screen, print or CSV could take a few minutes to generate.
- The payment data is a live feed from the payment portal. Once a member has paid their invoice, the information is sent to ScoutLink and recorded against the members record.