If an Adult Helper is active in the membership system and they wish to transfer to a full leader the following process needs to be followed:
- The Adult completes the online A1 form
- The Group Leader endorses the application
- The District / Region commissioner accepts the application
- The ROM completes the WWCC check
- The State Office completes the Police Clearance check
- When the State office clicks on the approve button, you will receive the following message
- Member Service need to go into the membership system and resign the current appointment(s) of this person.
- Now go back into the Application system and approve the applicant. This will now transfer the application to the membership system and will reactive the existing record of this member and create the new appointment.